The following Article appears in the October 2912 Making Web Money Online Digital Marketing Magazine
“AS EXPECTED, TWITTER DROPS SUPPORT
FOR THIRD PARTY IMAGE UPLOADS”
Twitter debuted a shiny new user profile page recently and simultaneously launched new versions of its
official iOS and Android apps. Much was made of the changes, but lost in the PR blitz is this:
- Any Twitter user that posts photos to the service from now on will be doing it via Twitter’s own photo service, not via one of the many third-party providerssuch as yFrog, Mobypicture or Twitpic.
The option to choose a photo service is now missing in the settings on Twitter’s mobile apps. Users can
still choose a video hosting service (for how long, one has to wonder) and a read later service, but the
photo service chooser is gone.
This isn’t unexpected, of course. Reports surfaced over the weekend that Twitter was about to ditch
third-party image services. Twitter launched its own photo service in August 2011 via a partnership with
Photobucket, which does the image hosting.
As I wrote prior, this is Twitter’s latest step toward controlling the user experience, particularly
around the display of tweets. In this case, dropping support for third-party photo services means users
will stay on Twitter itself when viewing photos in the future — those added page views are no doubt also
added opportunities for advertising.
* = * = * * = * = * * = * = * * = * = *
Making Web Money Digital Marketing Magazine
You see it’s all about search engine “trust”.
And .edu and .gov websites have MUCH higher trust in the eyes of search engines than regular websites.
The only problem is a time-sucking nightmare to try and manually scour the Internet for .edu and .gov backlinks.
So here’s the deal:
With all of the different products and courses out there, you may be a bit skeptical of everything I’ve said. *I don’t blame you.*
Don’t be Left behind …
be C O N N E C T E D !
One Click Mobile Web App
One Click Mobile Web App is the only WordPress plugin that enables any WordPress site to be installed directly on an iPhone, iPad, or any other iOS device. Here are all the features of this software:
- Install the WordPress site as an iPhone App
- Automated iApp icon creation
- Automated iOS start screen creation
- jQuery pop-up forces visitors to install the app on their device
This plugin will go through many updates with added features and you will get these features free.
Don’t be Left behind.
* = * = * * = * = * * = * = * * = * = * * = * = * * = * = *
Has your WordPress BLOG Been HACKED?
You Need WP Security Plugins Security Suite…
I just got it myself
* = * = * * = * = * * = * = * * = * = *
1+ Million Highly Profitable
Niche Keyword Phrases
Yes you get 1+ Million Highly Profitable Niche Keyword Phrases in 272 Niches plus huge bonuses pack – Website Traffic 101, Atomic Linking Guide, Audio, Video Course, Atomic Link Submitter, Cashing In With PLR Video Course (MRR included), Backlink Flood pack and 1000s of PLR articles.
ADDED BONUS #2:
1300 Private Label Articles
Everything Listed Below for One Low Price
- Keywords Group One – 55,468 Alternative Health, Health and Nutrition Keywords
Bonus #1 603 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Two – 186,037 Sports, Outdoor Activities and Hobbies Keywords
Bonus #2 1300 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Three – 187,248 Going Green, Gardening, Home & Family, Pets & Pests Keywords
Bonus #3 1100 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Four – 79,525 Credit, Finance and Business Keywords
Bonus #4 1269 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Five – 193,911 Career, Education, Real Estate and Electronics Keywords
Bonus #5 735 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Six – 143,231 Parenting, Travel, Entertainment, Crafts and Games Keywords
Bonus #6 1200 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Seven – 77,259 Exercise, Weight Loss, Skin Care and Beauty Keywords
Bonus #7 337 Private Label Articles
- Keywords Group Eight – 131,485 Relationships, Self Help and Mental Health Keywords
Bonus #8 319 Private Label Articles
- Plus, Bonus #9 Website Traffic 101
- Plus, Bonus #10 Cashing In With PLR
- Plus, Bonus #11 The Atomic Back-Linking Guide, Atomic Link Submitter With 2700+ Link Directories And More Than Half Ranging From PR4 To PR7 and The Atomic Keyword Video Course
- Plus, Bonus #12 Backlink Flood, Article Flood and Keyword Flood
Software programs to help you succeed.
A Ton of Great Products!